Birthday : August 29
Blood type : ???
Hobbies: collect watches, After going to a club go look at the puppies in Roppongi Petshop
Favourite food: sweet things, spicy things, and sour things
Favourite Brand: D&G , BLGALI , ROLEX
Favourite colour: gold, black and sliver
Cigarette: ROSE
Perfume: Febreeze
Shampoo : Vidal Sassoon
Message:
Please to meet’ya Hi!! I’m Yuuki ☆
In their eyes I have seen, those who loves ancafe have a great warm heart, so though, I’m inexperienced and have a long way to go, I will persevere (not be defeated???) , and so please root for me.
Blood type : ???
Hobbies: collect watches, After going to a club go look at the puppies in Roppongi Petshop
Favourite food: sweet things, spicy things, and sour things
Favourite Brand: D&G , BLGALI , ROLEX
Favourite colour: gold, black and sliver
Cigarette: ROSE
Perfume: Febreeze
Shampoo : Vidal Sassoon
Message:
Please to meet’ya Hi!! I’m Yuuki ☆
In their eyes I have seen, those who loves ancafe have a great warm heart, so though, I’m inexperienced and have a long way to go, I will persevere (not be defeated???) , and so please root for me.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar