Hello! Myspace Comments

Jumat, 09 September 2011

Teruki Profile


Position: Drummer
Real Name: Teruki Nagata
Birthday: 1980 8th december (shooter seat)
Hobby: Nature and sake, While inquiring about music, I look back at the past. 
Family: Mother, father and two older siblings.
Favorite brands: PAISTE, Pearl
Favorite food: There is a large quantity.
Favorite color: Okinawa sea, emerald green.
Tobacco: Without inhaling, I do. I dislike. 
Favorite band(s)/singer: Dir en grey
Favorite Food: Apple and Sake
Bloodgroup: A
Length: ?
Weight: 45 (?)
Previous band(s): Feathers Blue
Perfume: Cool water woman How many, those of refreshing type and the kind of image which feels the gentle breeze in the day when a certain summer clears up? 
Shampoo: Lax 
Piercings: 9 left ear , 8 right ear, 1 in nose, 4 in lip, 1 left chest

Message: However there is a life variety, when it rots, it is being defeated. Because we perseveres, I persevere.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar